General terms of sale and carriage
Our complete general terms of sale and carriage are available at our points of sale and can be obtained by clicking here
Extracts from the general terms of sale and carriage:
- This contract is governed by French law and international conventions ratified by France and by the general conditions of carriage.
- The passenger that is the bearer of a travel ticket accepts the general conditions of carriage (which he acknowledges having read) and the limitation of liability of carriers, provided for in French law.
- The price of the ticket is kept in any event, without compensation, for any cause whatsoever (loss, theft, delay, etc. …).
- Timetables and prices are given for information only, and are subject to change without notice.
- Some promotional offers are not modifiable, or only modifiable with fee. Getting a refund depends on what class you book
- Simply click on the Pdf link (right side of this text), to read General terms of sale and carriage (written in French only).